- 1 How do you get Shurikenny in yo-Kai Watch 3?
- 2 How do you make a Sushinyan?
- 3 How do you get double time in yo-Kai Watch 3?
- 4 How do I get to Indiana jaws?
- 5 How do I get Tempurasan?
- 6 How do you get Tofupyon?
- 7 Is Yo-Kai Watch Dead?
- 8 Will Yo-kai Watch 4 come to the West?
- 9 How do you get big fish in yo-Kai Watch 3?
- 10 How can I get Jibanyan T?
- 11 How do you get the jawsome for kids?
How do you get Shurikenny in yo-Kai Watch 3?
Yo-kai Watch 3 Shurikenny can be found in the Eastern Underground Passage of Hazeltine Mansion as a daily battle if you sided with Silver Lining.
How do you make a Sushinyan?
Sushinyan can be recruited by being defeated in the Wandering Stadium. The player must link their version of Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi to get the Sushi pass through Wiglin.
How do you get double time in yo-Kai Watch 3?
After choosing Tempest Pride and upgrading your watch to S Rank, use the Spewcopter to get to the top of Phantomart, where Double Time is seen patrolling. Talking to him will start a quest. After several lines of dialogue, he will ask to battle the player.
How do I get to Indiana jaws?
Indiana Jaws is befriended through a sidequest after beating the game if you sided with Silver Lining, the sidequest is started when talking to Buck in front of the Adams’ House in BBQ, after clearing the sidequest you can battle him in the basement once a day.
How do I get Tempurasan?
Yo-kai Watch 3 (INTL) Tempurasan can be found in the entrance of the Yokai World, Then He can be befriended through the regular method.
How do you get Tofupyon?
Tofupyon can be recruited by battling him in the Wandering Stadium. The player must link their Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki version to obtain the Sukiyaki Pass from Wiglin first.
Is Yo-Kai Watch Dead?
Due to poor sales, the franchise eventually ended, and in October 2020, Level-5’s North American operations, including its subsidiary Level-5 Abby, have been shut down, killing any chance to localize Yo-kai Watch 4 for North American players.
Will Yo-kai Watch 4 come to the West?
Yo-kai Watch 4 is just one of many Switch games that is only available in Japan. Whether any of them will ever make their way west remains to be seen. When it came to Yo-Kai Watch 4 and these other nine titles, it appears that the decision-makers decided that they don’t.
How do you get big fish in yo-Kai Watch 3?
Yo-kai Watch 3 Big Fish can be found in the top left of the Seaside Cave, with it and the rest of San Fantastico accessible after Update 3.0. He can be fought once a day until he is befriendable by traditional means. Big Fish is exclusive to the Sushi version of the Japanese release.
How can I get Jibanyan T?
Jibanyan T is a digital game exclusive. The player can find him in the Cluvian Continent next to one of the pillars next to Komasan T but only when the player has bought the game in Nintendo E-Shop and not in a game store.
How do you get the jawsome for kids?
Yo-kai Watch 3
- Use the Spewcopter and land on the building southwest of Skycutter Post Office.
- Talk to The Jawsome Kid and start the quest “The Mighty Hero! The Jawsome Kid!”
- After several lines of dialogue, The Jawsome Kid will ask the player if they want to fight against him.
- The Jawsome Kid is a daily battle.