- 1 What happens when you jailbreak an Apple Watch?
- 2 How do you comment on Apple Watch?
- 3 What to do if an Apple Watch is iCloud locked?
- 4 How can I find the owner of an Apple Watch?
- 5 How can I use stolen Apple Watch?
- 6 Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
- 7 How can you tell if someone is hiding their Apple watch activity from you?
- 8 How do I give feedback to Apple customer services?
- 9 Why is sharing not working on Apple Watch?
- 10 How do I unlock my Apple Watch to previous owner?
- 11 Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
- 12 How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
- 13 Can you use a found Apple Watch?
- 14 Can Apple Watch be tracked by serial number?
- 15 Can you locate a dead Apple Watch?
What happens when you jailbreak an Apple Watch?
Jailbreaking any device is risky. It can void your warranty, and potentially ‘brick’ your Apple Watch so that it does not work anymore. There are also risks with trusting custom made software. Potentially, a piece of jailbreaking software could contain malware or other dangers for your Apple Watch.
How do you comment on Apple Watch?
How to send a message to a friend in the Apple Watch Activity app
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left to access the “Sharing” tab.
- Scroll down and tap “Send message to all.” To send a message to a specific friend, tap their name, scroll to the bottom, and tap “Send Message.”
What to do if an Apple Watch is iCloud locked?
Raise a case (Help & Support) select the item, then select ‘goods not as described ‘ and then give the reason as ‘the Apple Watch is activation locked’ (iCloud Locked), which was not detailed anywhere on the listing. Once you have completed the complaint, click the submit button.
How can I find the owner of an Apple Watch?
You can put a sign that you found a watch (don’t say more) and your contact details. If someone contact you, ask them to describe the watch. If they can say it’s an Apple Watch of the right size, finish and band, you probably found the owner.
How can I use stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
You can contact Apple Support to turn off Activation Lock without previous owner from your iPhone or iPad if you have proof of ownership of the device.
How can you tell if someone is hiding their Apple watch activity from you?
Scroll to the bottom of your screen to see a separate section titled “THESE PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY HIDING THEIR ACTIVITY DATA FROM YOU.” This section may give you clarity on where your absent friend might have gone.
How do I give feedback to Apple customer services?
Submit Feedback on the Apple Website:
- Go to the following website: apple.com/feedback/
- Select a Service or Product.
- There will be a form for you.
- Provide necessary and complete details about your Feedback.
- Don’t forget to add your email address.
- If you are done filling up the form, just simply click the Submit button.
Why is sharing not working on Apple Watch?
If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS.” As long as your iPhone can connect to the Internet and you’re signed in to iCloud, you can get updates about your friend’s activity each day.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch to previous owner?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
The answer is No, jailbreaking iPhone won’t help remove the iCloud activation lock. Before you go ahead and jailbreak your device in the hopes of getting the iCloud activation lock removed, you need to do your research and find out if it is even possible to remove the lock by simply jailbreaking your iOS device.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Can you use a found Apple Watch?
No. If you have found an Apple Watch, the politically correct thing to do is report it to your local police department. Otherwise, no, you cannot pair an already paired Apple Watch to your Apple ID. If the Apple Watch is unpaired, however, yes, you can pair it.
Can Apple Watch be tracked by serial number?
Apple Watch cannot be tracked via the serial number.
Can you locate a dead Apple Watch?
If the watch battery is fully discharged, then the Apple Watch can only be found by physically looking for it. Can I fine my Apple Watch why it’s dead? As previously advised, if the battery is fully discharged, then the Apple Watch can only be found by physically looking for it.